Saturday, January 26, 2008

SMOOTH JAZZ CRUISE 2008 - Part I

I just came back from my first jazz cruise, the All-Star Smooth Jazz Cruise, and I should be in bed trying to catch up on some sleep but I had to post a little something or I'll burst. I had such a great time and I am determined to do it all again when the opportunity presents itself. Imagine, five days of jazz, midnight jam sessions, autograph sessions, interview sessions AND still got in some cruise time and trips into Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas.

Let me start you off with the line-up: Norman Brown, Nick Colionne, Marion Meadows, Steve Oliver, Larry Carlton, Shiltz, Paul Taylor, Acoustic Alchemy, Althea Renee, Boney James, Chieli Menucci and other artists that weren't on the advertised line-up.

The shows were hosted by Norman Brown and the Late Night Jams were hosted by Nick Colionne. Here is just one video clip of Nick Colionne from his solo performance on Wednesday night.



That's just a sample of what I've got to share so make sure you come back to see my pics and video clips.

2 comments:

keralyjac said...

I just returned from Wayman's cruise, and it was terrific. But the all star looks maybe even better. I have a bunch of questions and hope you can help. Pls reach out to me at

jacalyker@aol.com

2sweetnsaxy said...

I'm so sorry I didn't see your comment sooner. I'll email you now!