Sunday, May 25, 2008

SEVEN SONGS - Tag!


I was tagged by Iriegal over at Mental Stimulation to do 7 songs. Here are the rules.

The rules:-
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.

So here goes my 7 songs.

Smokie Norful - God is Able

Boney James - Boneyizm

Teena Marie - Oooh Wee

Kim Waters - Mr. Smooth

The Temptations - Beauty is Only Skin Deep

Okay, so I'm only doing five (smile). Now, who do I tag? Oh, I don't know. Let's do this. If you feel like playing consider yourself tagged! Just copy the instructions, create your own post and

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the songs of this album .......

---------------------------------
http://www.eliminatesweating.com/