Saturday, May 3, 2008

RETURN TO FOREVER


Image from My Music Base

http://www.return2forever.com
www.chicorea.com

I just read on The Blues Blogger that Chick Corea, Al Di Meola, Stanley Clark and Lenny White have reunited as Return To Forever and will embarked on a U.S. and European tour this year. I won't repost all of the information here put encourage you to check out this blog and post regarding this tour with links to all the pertinent information.

If haven't heard of them before don't feel bad, I haven't either. I'm very familiar with Chick Corea and Stanley Clark but though I always listen to jazz I didn't always know or pay attention to who was playing what.

Here's a little sample of Return To Forever and don't forget to check out The Blues Blogger for more information.

No comments: